Living with TBI/PTSD? Here is an informational packet to help you share with your child’s teacher and tips to help you at home.
Teaching students whose parents have TBI/PTSD? Not sure? The information in this packet can help you with all children and parents.
- Tips for Parents: Navigating the School Year in a PTSD/TBI Household
- About Our Family: Help discussing your family with a new teacher
- What Does PTSD Look Like?
- How Does PTSD Change the Brain?
- PTSD Symptoms: Clinical vs. Real World Terms
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Symptoms & Tips for Working with Parents who Have TBI
- Secondary PTSD in Children
- How PTSD Impacts Children
- Communicating with a Parent who has PTSD or TBI
- Effective Conferences with PTSD or TBI Parents
- Helping Students Through Difficult Days
- Understanding PTSD & How to Make a Difference